Firefighters: Sparking transformer causes house fire in Hazelwoo - KMOV.com

Firefighters: Sparking transformer causes house fire in Hazelwood

Posted: Updated:
By Elizabeth Eisele By Elizabeth Eisele

(KMOV.com) – Firefighters said nobody was injured after a fire broke out in Hazelwood Saturday night.

Firefighters said the blaze broke out close to 7:15 p.m. in the 600 block of Holiday. A witness told authorities the fire was caused by a sparking transformer located between two homes, before the flames spread to both houses.

All occupants made it out of the homes safely.

Powered by Frankly