ST. LOUIS (KMOV) – Over the next week, the Missouri Department of Transportation reports numerous road closures in the St. Louis area. While no full interstate closures are expected, the projects will require lane closures on many interstates.
- Two eastbound lanes on Interstate 44 in St. Louis City will be closed for pavement repair from Shrewsbury to Hampton, starting at 8 p.m. Friday, July 29. Crews will reopen the two lanes by 5 a.m. Monday, August 1.
- The two left lanes on I-270 at I-44 will be closed from north of I-44 to south of Rott Road starting at 8 p.m. Friday July 29. These lanes will also reopen by 5 a.m. Monday, August 1.
- The right lane on I-170 at Frost Avenue closes at 8:30 p.m. Friday, July 29 and reopens by 5 a.m. Monday, August 1.
- I-270 at Marine, from 2:30 a.m. Saturday, July 30 to 7 a.m. Sunday, July 31.
- The southbound I-170 exit ramp to Delmar will close for two weeks beginning Monday morning at 5 a.m. There will be no access between southbound I-170 and Delmar during the closure. The Delmar bridge remains closed.