(KMOV.com) – Fire crews were called to south St. Louis Tuesday morning after home near Tower Grove Park caught fire.
The fire started in the home in the 3500 block of Arsenal around 9:20 a.m.
Fire officials said they believe the home was occupied, but did not say if anyone was home when the fire started. Captain Sutter with the St. Louis Fire Protection District said the initial cause of the fire is believed to be a clogged flue pipe from the chimney.
The home suffered damage, but Sutter said the damage appeared to be minor.
No injuries were reported.