No one injured after house explosion in St. Peters

Print
Email
|

by KMOV.com staff

KMOV.com

Posted on May 9, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Updated Saturday, Nov 9 at 6:42 PM

(KMOV) – Authorities were investigating after a house exploded in St. Peters Thursday afternoon.

According to officials, crews were putting down acetone in the basement of a home at 63 Harvest Point around 12 p.m.

Police said the area was not properly ventilated and when the water heater kicked in it exploded.

Authorities said the garage door was blown off and the garage sidewalk bubbled out.

Officials said everyone in the house made it out safely.

It was not known how many people lived there.

Print
Email
|