Where were you when tragedy struck? What was happening in the lives of those around you? Find out how lives were affected by the terrible events of 9/11.
Share your stories and check out our interactive map below.
How to share your 9/11 Memories on Intersect
- Go to Intersect.com
- Connect with FB/Twitter/or create a new account
- Click share a story (upper right)
- Choose a title, add photos and/or video (from supported sites like YouTube), write your story.
- Enter date for story (in time bar) and location (in place bar) you can include participants (this is where they could include us to make sure we see the story)
- Tags (search terms)
- Publish your story (always able to edit later)
- It will then appear in a public timeline.
- You can read others’ stories and ‘borrow’ to bring into your own timeline.
- You can follow other users, so it’s always easy to see their most recent posts
- Help page here: https://help.intersect.com/