Blaze rips though apartment in Central West End

Print
Email
|

by KMOV.com staff

KMOV.com

Posted on March 31, 2014 at 3:48 AM

Updated Monday, Mar 31 at 5:49 PM

Blaze rips though apartment in Central West End

View larger map

(KMOV) – Firefighters were called to battle a blaze at an apartment building in the Central West End early Monday morning.

According to officials, the blaze started inside the kitchen of an apartment at 407 N. Taylor Ave. around 1:30 a.m.

Fire crews responded to the scene and quickly put the blaze out.

No injuries were reported.

 

Print
Email
|