(KMOV.com) – Aldi is the latest employer to bring new jobs to the area.
On Tuesday, the grocery store chain will hold a job fair. They are looking for part time workers for its O’Fallon, Mo. warehouse.
Prospective employees must be at least 18-years-old and be able to lift 45 pounds.
The positions start at $15 per hour.
Part time workers who work at least 20 hours per week also receive health insurance and a 401k.
The job fair will be held from 6:00 a.m. until 9:00 a.m. and from 4:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. at 475 Pearl Drive in O'Fallon, Mo.
Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m., Monday -Sunday
• Retail experience preferred
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds