We are not asking who you voted for, the race is so tight that either man can win. Who will be the next president?
ST. LOUIS —The day we’ve all been waiting for has finally arrived. It is Election Day. Hopefully by tomorrow, the country will know if President Barack Obama will serve a second term or if challenger Mitt Romney will become the next resident of the White House.
Obama wrapped up his campaigning Monday night and Romney will visit a few more states today as he makes his final push. The two have run what is said to be one of the most expensive campaign runs in history, not to mention the race is so close, no one can safely predict the outcome.
As the polls open up at 6 a.m.
Here is some helpful information you need to know:
Voters in Missouri do not need to show voter registration cards at polling places, but they do need to produce some sort of identification. The most common alternate ID cards are driver’s licenses, but officials say any of the following are legally acceptable:
- Identification issued by the state of Missouri, an agency of the state, or a local election authority of the state
- Identification issued by the United States government or agency
- Identification issued by an institution of higher education, including a university, college, vocational and technical school, located within the state of Missouri
- A copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, government check or other government document that contains the name and address of the voter.
- Driver's license or state identification card issued by another state