(KMOV.com) – Firefighters said an electrical problem caused a fire to breakout at a Clayton bank.
The blaze occurred at the Regions Bank in the 8100 block of Maryland just before 8:00 p.m. Saturday. Firefighters told News 4 five different fire departments responded to the call. Firefighters said when they arrived, they found small flames on the second floor and smoke on both the second and third floors.
Firefighters said their initial investigation shows the fire started in the mechanical room. Officials said the building is in good enough shape to open Monday.