Firefighters: Sparking transformer causes house fire in Hazelwood

Firefighters: Sparking transformer causes house fire in Hazelwood

Firefighters: Sparking transformer causes house fire in Hazelwood

Print
Email
|

by Dan Greenwald / KMOV.com

KMOV.com

Posted on March 16, 2014 at 9:24 AM

Updated Sunday, Mar 16 at 9:24 AM

(KMOV.com) – Firefighters said nobody was injured after a fire broke out in Hazelwood Saturday night.

Firefighters said the blaze broke out close to 7:15 p.m. in the 600 block of Holiday. A witness told authorities the fire was caused by a sparking transformer located between two homes, before the flames spread to both houses.

All occupants made it out of the homes safely.

Print
Email
|