Neighbors wake up Ballwin family after house catches fire

Neighbors wake up Ballwin family after house catches fire

Neighbors wake up Ballwin family after house catches fire

Print
Email
|

by KMOV.com staff

KMOV.com

Posted on April 20, 2014 at 6:52 PM

Updated Monday, Apr 21 at 4:57 AM

(KMOV) -- Neighbors are being credited with helping rescue a family whose Ballwin house caught fire early Sunday morning.

The fire broke out in the garage of a home near intersection of Hickory Tree Court and Cedar Tree Lane around 3 a.m.

Neighbors noticed the fire and alerted the family. Everyone got out safely and no injuries were reported.

The investigation is ongoing.

Print
Email
|