Electrical fire closes Texas Roadhouse restaurant in Kirkwood

Print
Email
|

by KMOV.com staff

KMOV.com

Posted on May 12, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Updated Tuesday, Nov 12 at 6:06 PM

(KMOV.com) -- An apparent electrical fire closed a Texas Roadhouse restaurant in Kirkwood on Sunday morning.

Firefighters were called to the restaurant, located in the 1200 block of Kirkwood Road, around 10:45 a.m.

Employees said they noticed smoke near a neon sign on the side of the building before the restaurant opened. Fire officials say the smoke was likely caused by an electrical failure.

The building suffered minor damage above the roof line. No one was injured in the fire.

The restaurant remained closed on Sunday. Owners said they are not certain if Texas Roadhouse will reopen on Monday.

Print
Email
|