Crews called to electrical fire at assisted living center in Cahokia

Print
Email
|

by KMOV.com staff

KMOV.com

Posted on January 6, 2013 at 12:46 AM

CAHOKIA, Ill. (KMOV.com) -- Crews were called to the scene of an electrical fire at an assisted living center in Cahokia, Ill. on Saturday evening.

Firefighters were called to Atrium Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, located in the 3300 block of Jerome Lane, around 6:15 p.m.

No one was reported injured in the fire.

Stay with KMOV.com for updates as more information is released.

 

Print
Email
|