BBQ grill believed to be cause of house fire in Valley Park

BBQ grill believed to be cause of house fire in Valley Park

BBQ grill believed to be cause of house fire in Valley Park

Print
Email
|

by Sarah Heath / KMOV.com

BBQ grill believed to be cause of house fire in

Posted on July 11, 2012 at 4:33 AM

Updated Thursday, Oct 24 at 1:09 AM

VALLEY PARK, Mo. (KMOV)—A home in Valley Park is damaged after a fire broke out early Wednesday morning.

Valley Park Fire Department, along with two other nearby departments worked to contain the flames at a home located at 981 Big Bend Station Drive at 12:20 a.m.

All occupants and fire crews were able to get out safely, no injuries were reported.

Fire crews on the scene believe the fire may have started by a BBQ grill. Most of the fire damage is contained to the back of the home.

The investigation is ongoing.

Print
Email
|