A new study commissioned by Warner Brothers to promote the release of comedy film "Hall Pass" in UK cinemas shows the top ten biggest passion killers in relationships.
The top 10 everyday passion-killers:
- Weight gain/lack of exercise, 13 percent
- Money & Spend thriftiness, 11 percent
- Anti-social working hours, 10 percent
- Hygiene issues (personal cleanliness), 9 percent
- In-Laws/extended family - too much/too little, 9 percent
- Lack of romance (sex, treats etc.), 8 percent
- Alcohol - drinking too much, 7 percent
- Snoring & anti social bedtime habits, 6 percent
- Lapsed fashion-Same old underwear/clothes, 4 percent
- Bathroom habits - Stray nail cuttings etc., 4 percent.
Click here to read more!