ST. LOUIS — October is finally upon us and that means St. Louis’ haunted house season is in! Here’s a growing list of area haunted houses for the 2012 season.
Do you know of one that’s missing? Send the KMOV.com web team an e-mail at email@example.com with the appropriate information (location, website, pricing).
Screampark at Creepyworld in Fenton: $25 admission
- 9 different Haunted Houses in one location
- Lasts longer than an hour
- More live actors than any other haunted house
- World's largest Famous Faces Pumpkin Display
- Includes Demons Dominions, Grisly's Gore Zone, Twisted Torture 3D
1400 S. Old Hwy. 141
Fenton, MO 63026
The Haunting of Lemp Brewery: $20 admission
- Located 40 feet underground in the tunnels of the historic Lemp Brewery
- Features ghosts, zombies, and screamful decor
- Has incredible CGI-special effects
3500 Lemp Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63118
The Darkness: $25 admission
- 3 in 1 spooky attractions: The Darkness, Monster Museum, and Terror Visions 3D
- New Zombie Room and an "ice scream" truck driven by a scary clown
- Named one of the top Halloween attractions in the nation
1525 S. Eighth St.
St Louis, MO 63104
Fright Fest at Six Flags: $50 admission
- Family-friendly Thrills by Day which includes Halloween activities and Fright by Night
- Enjoy all the rides of the park plus spooky shows, street entertainment, a Haunted Hayride and a Haunted House
4900 Six Flags St. Louis Railroad
The Cobb Factory in Old Monroe: $25 admission
- Country farmhouse haunted by a mass murderer come back from the dead
- Includes a mortuary, haunted forest, and special hayride
- Just 11 miles from St. Peters
14 Country Road 975
Old Monroe, MO 63369
Corn Maze Massacre: $13 admission, $20 for maze and hayride
- St. Louis' largest attraction with over 22 acres of outdoor frights
- Make your way through a corn maze haunted by demonic spirits!
- Also includes Farmer Bob's Haunted Hayride
8004 Twin River Rd.
Skeleton KRU Haunted House: Free admission. Donations are accepted and appreciated.
- This is the 7th year a group of Wentzville neighbors got together to make one scary haunted attraction.
- The Skeleton KRU haunted house is said to rival professional haunted houses.
Open: October 20th, 26th, 27th and 31st. Haunts start at dark and go until the line dies.
4709 Providence Woods Circle